QAD EA Manufacturing ERP Adapts as Your Business Evolves.
Addresses Simultaneously Multimode Manufacturing Including Discrete, Process, Repetitive and Lean
Manufacturers need agility — to change processes, integrate acquisitions, meet customer requirements, introduce new products and comply with regulations. QAD adapts to any style of manufacturing and to the needs of all your geographic locations. Quality metrics, central model management and automated data collection ensure accurate, complete product, material and inventory information. Intuitive planning tools synchronize production to changing demand, while built-in quality management helps you keep a sharp focus on excellence.
- Product Genealogy: Track unique custom item and lot attributes including specifications, test results, potency and more throughout the entire production process. Simple track and trace for any component from supplier lot to end customer using the lot trace workbench.
- Lean Manufacturing: Streamline business processes to eliminate waste and improve quality, manage just-in-time inventory with integrated kanban.
- Automation Solutions: Capture material and production data, and print labels according to manufacturer, supplier and/or customer formats to improve material transaction effectiveness.
- Master Scheduling Workbench: Rapidly manipulate schedules and simulate results before confirming changes to the schedule.
- Production Scheduling Workbench: Provide your planners and schedulers with simultaneous visibility to plans, schedules and all supporting data, and enable control and collaboration across the production and materials planning space.
- Pro/Plus: Manage trade sales, container and line charges, supplier shipping schedules, customer sequence schedules and accounts receivable self-billing.
- Cloud QMS: Establish quality processes that comply with government regulations and industry requirements.
Enterprise Asset Managment
- Enterprise Asset Management: Manage planned and unplanned equipment maintenance, including calibrations, procurement of MRO inventory and capital asset project costs.