Drive Margin, Lower Cost, and Reduce Lead Times with Supply Chain Visibility
One of the most important predictors of a manufacturing company’s success is its supply chain. QAD demand and supply chain apps offer real-time decision support, letting you view, analyze and simulate supply chain data using fast calculations. With sophisticated forecast modeling and Single Click Collaboration with stakeholders, it’s faster and easier to plan, manage and control global supply chains, optimizing supply chain performance from raw materials to the end customer.
Demand & Supply Chain Planning
- Demand Planning: Using Single-Click Collaboration, all stakeholders have access to a suite of tools that enables effective collaboration and simplifies analysis.
- Distribution Planning: Improve decision-making and optimize flows of finished goods and components between different sites
- Production Planning: Visualize analysis, simulate and understand the requirements and capacities of your organization's manufacturing processes.
- Sales and Operations Planning: Optimize total business performance by ensuring decisions are informed by what is best for the business rather than focusing on individual functional targets.
- Procurement Planning: Calculate order and delivery schedules based on forecast requirements, inventory policies and logistics constraints.
Supply Chain Execution
- Distribution Requirements Planning: Easily plan, manage, track and record costs associated with the transfer of items between sites.
- Supplier Performance: Monitor and report supplier performance against defined metrics and key indicators, enabling constant monitoring and dialog with suppliers about quality and performance.
- Release Management: Use contractual controls to interpret customer demand and cumulative accounting for supplier-scheduled orders.
- Package Exception Management: Access a single location for visibility to all shipments to and from your customers from carrier pickup through delivery.
- Consignment Inventory: Simplify your consignment by accurately tracking both types of consignment inventory in nonconsigned quantities and locations.
- Warehousing: Manage complex warehouses, high volume picking and fulfillment, and complex space management.
- Purchasing: Have visibility into future purchasing requirements, helping suppliers be better prepared to accommodate changes in demand and keeping on-time delivery levels high.
- Supplier Portal: Share information about inventory, scheduling, purchase orders, shipments, kanbans, invoices and bills of material with suppliers.
- Mobile Approvals: Review, approve, disapprove and route pending requisitions, all from your mobile device.
- Freight Management: Manage both inbound and outbound shipments with centralized control and visibility throughout the shipment execution process.
- Transportation Management System: Manage planning and shipment execution, including automated rating and routing, carrier compliant labels, and complete management of multimodal shipping.