Improve Responsiveness Through Collaboration During All Phases of the Customer Life-Cycle
You need to deliver more than just a product to keep customers coming back — short order cycle times, perfect orders, self-service options, fast delivery, high quality, custom configurations, timely service, comprehensive support and accurate invoices. QAD Cloud ERP provides all this and more to help you keep customers satisfied.
- Sales Orders & Invoicing: Create and confirm quotations, sales orders, verify credit, allocate inventory, pick and ship products, and process invoices.
- Customer Relationship Management: Increase your profits by improving customer acquisition and retention with a 360-degree view of your customer interactions from prospect to post-sale service and support.
- Sales Analysis: Monitor your margins and salesperson productivity and analyze sales by product, item, site and customer.
- Configurator: Offer mass customized products to improve customer satisfaction; ensure accurate pricing, configuration viability and material needs; and reduce scrap and rework. Configure centrally and deliver from any facility, or configure and deliver from the same site.
- Customer Self Service: Automatically take orders on this web store-front that you can match to your own website’s branding.
- Trade Activity Management: Support buying groups, contract management and best price management, and track financial impact of promotion and rebates.
Service & Support
- Service and Support Management: Get after-sales service and support, covering all aspects of tracking and support for equipment.
- Field Service Scheduler: Reduce cost and improve customer service by increasing service engineers’ productivity.
- Mobile Field Service: Give the technician fast and easy visibility of call assignments and end user details, and accelerate tasks like activity reporting and parts replenishment.