Solutions Built for High Tech Manufacturing
As manufacturers in the electronics and high tech industry, your success relies on innovation and the ability to manage change. There is constant pressure on margins, fluidity to global supply chains, challenges with cross border shipments, strains on material availability and imperatives around controlling cost. All of these challenges need to be met while complying with standards and industry regulations.
Our Solutions are Used Effectively in High Tech Manufacturing
- 500+ High Tech Sites Live on QAD
- 54 Countries with QAD High Tech Customers
- $1.76 Trillion Annual Revenue Generated by QAD High Tech Customers
- Our Customer Base, From Big Companies With 5,000 Users to Small Companies With 5 Users Proves Our Solutions are Robust and Flexible.
Built With a Clear Focus
QAD works with key high tech industry organizations to ensure our software stays current with the latest technologies and best practices. QAD also actively works with customers in a number of development and industry groups.
Learning from these initiatives, QAD builds it solution to include the best processes and features to help high tech manufacturers readily adapt to the innovation, production, delivery, financial and supply chain management needs of today’s global marketplace.
Focus on Shortening Concept to Market
QAD Enterprise Applications help high tech manufacturers turn innovations into market share with an integrated ERP solution that addresses all the processes needed to minimize the time from concept to market. QAD Configurator reduces the impact on engineering by helping manufacturers to customize and personalize products for each customer order. The cloud-deployed QAD Supplier Portal ensures that your supply chain can respond to your forecasts and real-time demand changes even given shortened lifecycles.
Focus on Contract Manufacturing
Contract manufacturing is popular because it enables high tech manufacturers to focus on core competencies, leverage global supply chains and meet uneven demand. Ensuring contract manufacturers act as your direct extensions, however, is essential in managing production and the supply chain.
Cloud solutions make sense in a shared manufacturing environment, and QAD Managed EDI and QAD Supplier Portal enable contract manufacturers to participate easily and directly in a manufacturer’s supply chain, and with trading partners and distributors. QAD Consignment Inventory supports VMI (vendor managed inventory) and simplifies receiving and payables processing. Consignment inventory also manages consigned inventory at a customer site.
Focus on Delivering Customer Unique Product Variations
QAD Customer Self Service’s integration with QAD Configurator allows customers to configure products without assistance over the Web. QAD Transportation Management System is a complete solution for freight and rate management, and it supports package shipments directly to customers regardless of the mode or location. It gives you visibility into all shipments from carrier pick-up through delivery and includes electronic carrier status updates.
Focus on Compliance
Complying with safety and environmental standards is the norm in high tech manufacturing today. QAD makes it easy for high tech manufacturers to comply with standards like ISO, WEEE, ROHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substance) through the QAD QMS (Quality Management System). QAD also enables companies to configure quality control processes as part of standard production. You can incorporate test specs and standards directly into routings or item information, and record the results of quality tests for each serial number or lot you produce.
QAD Lean Manufacturing offers visual controls, and serialization enables palletizing any number of serialized or lot controlled items and transacting the entire pallet in a single transaction, even if the pallet includes multiple item numbers or lots.
Built for the Cloud and on Premise Use, Available as Subscription or Capital Investment
While cloud may be preferred among large multinational companies, on-premise may be better choice for smaller companies - mostly because it enables more flexibility at implementations. Both cloud and on premise are available for subscription; on premise is also available as capital investment.
ERP as a Service has two major advantages:
- No need to make Capital Investment.
- We take care for your Information Technology, and you take care for your Products - everybody doing what knows the best.
QAD Enterprise Applications: a Complete Suite Built for High Tech Manufacturing
- Optimize processes across manufacturing, the supply chain and customer facing operations, with an emphasis on quality, cost and delivery while maintaining the desired level of operational performance.
- Support global growth and expansion.
- More rapidly meet ever-evolving compliance requirements.
- Access and analyze processes and data, with visibility to further tune operations and make rapid, fact-based business decisions.
- Deploy on QAD Cloud ERP or QAD Enterprise Applications on premise using proven implementation and migration services.
- Operate sites simultaneously in QAD Cloud ERP and on premise with a single view of transactions and information across all business entities.
- Configure products on the fly to match customer needs.